Healthy chowder Bread Bowls warms up winter 2018
Roasted Red Pepper And Corn Chowder Bread Bowl Warms Up Winter 2018
Roasted Red Pepper And Corn Chowder Bread Bowl
Come on down to Crab Park Chowdery to find the best local chowder that you can find in Vancouver! Don’t believe us? Check out how we make one of our popular dishes, roasted red pepper and corn chowder. If you are in the mood for something with a kick, full of texture and flavourful ingredients, then your mouth will be watering by the time you finish reading!
The powerful flavor comes from the base ingredients, which include onion, garlic, and jalapeno.
After that, throw in your corn, potatoes, roasted red pepper, and some special ingredients we may or may not tell you here, but you will be able to taste them when you try it!
From there we add a little bit of cream and chicken stock and bring it to a simmer. We like to cook it a little longer to allow the potatoes to break down and soften, which helps the chowder thicken.
If you can’t smell this delicious concoction through your computer, you will be able to when you enter Crab Park Chowdery at 221 Abbott St in Vancouver! Our chowders provide an aroma that will make you feel like you are in the San Francisco Bay!
Here are some ingredients list and some instructions how Crab Park Chodery cook roasted red pepper and corn chowder Bowl.
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 cups sweet corn kernels
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 large potatoes
- butter and diced onions Cook for about 5 minutes until onions become translucent.
- Toss in garlic, jalapeno and cook for an additional 2-3 minute or until you can really smell the garlic.
- Add potatoes, diced roasted red peppers, corn
- While continually stirring, slowly add the heavy cream.
- Before serving, season with more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Serve in a bread bowl, garnishing with cilantro or parsley if desired.